Employee Relief Fund
Are you a Monarch employee needing financial aid to get through a difficult time? Monarch Community Outreach (MCO) may be able to help you.
MCO is a non-profit organization associated with Monarch Mountain. We rely primarily on funds from employees through voluntary payroll deductions which are then matched by Monarch Mountain. The Monarch match has increased by 50% to offer these funds to all employees at this time.
We created the Employee Relief Fund to assist active Monarch employees who need help to get through a tough time. Our funds are limited and in high demand so we review each application carefully to determine the level of need among all applicants.
On this application
- We need as much detailed, specific information you can provide to help us decide your level of need.
- All information you provide will be reviewed only by our MCO Board of Directors and will be kept confidential.
- At this time, our assistance is limited to up to $100.
- Applications will be reviewed when received.
- We will respond back to you within 7 days of receipt.
Yes! I want to sign up for a payroll deduction to contribute to MCO to help my coworkers and the local community.
Need a different kind of help? Monarch Mountain provides additional employee assistance through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with mental health, financial planning, and other tools. Contact email@example.com for information.